Consulting - We can provide solutions and preventive measures as we assess your structure's damage. We perform Air and Surface sampling to accurately identify the species of Mold, Toxic or Non-toxic. We also provide written reports in support of your Mold case and our findings. We identify the cause and offer the solution in writing to your Mold (Indoor Air Quality) problem and concerns. No job is too big or too small.
- Indoor Air Quality Assessment/Sampling
- LEED Credit Indoor Air Quality Sampling
- Sewage Contamination Sampling
- Asbestos Assessment Inspection Sampling
- Volatile Oganic Compound Sampling (VOC's)
- Hexavalent Chromium CR(VI)
- Crystalline Silica (Cristobalite & Tridymite)
- Chinese Drywall Inspection Assessment Sampling (PPM & PPB)
- IR - Fusion Technology Infrared Moisture Detection Inspections
- Thermal (Infrared) Inspections & Imagery
- Radon and Methane Gas Sampling
- * * * Formaldehyde Sampling * * *
- Mold Identification and Preventative measures
- Environmental Site Assessments condition 1, 2, 3
- Systematic Investigations, Expert Testimony
- Forensics - Cause, Effect, and Origin ** Legionella Sampling **
- Licensed Professional Consultation ** Visual Inspections **
- Industrial Air Sampling & Assessments
- 24/7 Emergency Response "WE Go The Extra Mile...with a Smile!"
CERTIFIED INDOOR AIR QUALITY & MOLD SAMPLING / INSPECTIONS
We are licensed and can provide solutions and preventive measures as we assess your structure's damage. We perform Air and Surface sampling to accurately identify the species of mold, toxic or non-toxic. We also provide written reports in support of your Indoor Air Quality case and our findings. We identify the cause and offer the solution in writing to your Indoor Air Quality problem and concerns. No job is too big or too small.
INDOOR AIR QUALITY, ASBESTOS, LEED, MOLD AND MOISTURE SAMPLING / INSPECTIONS / ASSESSMENTS
Highly specialized Indoor Air Quality, Mold and moisture sampling/inspections are recommended when more significant complex contaminant situations are believed to be present in a structure. These specialized sampling/inspections are performed in cases where health concerns are believed to be directly related to poor Indoor Air quality. Also, highly specialized Mold and moisture inspections are strongly recommended during real estate transactions, and legal concerns between the buyer/seller, tenant/landlord, or insured property owner and the insurance company.
Infrared Thermal Imaging affords us the ability to discover hidden moisture areas and areas of energy loss. Thermal imaging is a major systematic fact finding instrument in a structure investigation. Although impossible to see with the naked eye, these hidden conditions, if not detected, could case serious structural damage, and Mold growth that could cause Mold related health issues.
FORENSICS (Cause & Origin)
We will look high, low and wide to find the facts of your moisture and/or Indoor Air Quality, Mold problem. No job is too big or too small, and we can provide a solution in writing.
RESIDENTIAL - COMMERCIAL - ASBESTOS, Industrial Hygiene / Machine Working Fluid Indoor Air Quality Sampling
We provide LEED, Indoor Air Quality, licensed Mold Assessments / Sampling / inspections servicing homes, offices, and industrial properties. Grade "D" Breathable Compressed Air - Asbestos - Soil Gas - Radon - Methane Sampling.
Professional Licensed Insured Friendly and Prompt Services
Contact us today for a consultation and to receive more information related to your personal assessment.
Air Marshalls Environmental Professionals
Office: 855-825-7770 or Direct/Text: 318-288-5363
We use Accredited Laboratory sevices Only!
LICENSED Certified and Qualified Indoor Air Quality Consultants Court Recognized IAQ Expert & Industrial Hygienist
Air Marshalls Environmental Consultants can provide solutions, assessments and preventative methods. Our Indoor Air Quality inspectors are licensed, certified and able to DRAFT a remediation protocol.
Air Marshalls Environmental Professionals Office: 855-825-7770 or Direct/Text: 318-288-5363